[ic] PGP Mime Header

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 15:19:00 2001

I would rather use ANY other mailer than groupwise, I am distressed at
even having to have an account on the groupwise server, but unfortunately
my client uses groupwise.

After 2 hours, I got through to a PGP sales rep (you'd think they would
make it easier to purchase 150 copies of their product), and discovered
that versions 7.0.x and 7.1.x do NOT support groupwise.  7.5, due out
later in september, and version 6.x, do.  For older versions you can go to
http://members.tripod.com/risch_consulting/pgpgw.htm