[ic] PaylinX/CyberSource

Ron Phipps interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 19:01:00 2001

> Hi,
>
> I am reviewing whether Interchange will work with PaylinX/CyberSource
as a
> payment clearing house.  Has anybody worked with PaylinX/CyberSource
using
> Interchange?  If so, what API do you use?  I am told that
> PaylinX/CyberSource offers a Java API for Red Hat, is there a way that
> Interchange can call a Java program to do the credit card processing?

Jim I do not have first hand experience with PayLinx/CyberSource however
I have setup Verisign's Payflow Pro (Java) to run with IC on an Alpha
machine.  We had to go the Java route because there was no binary that
would run on the Alpha and the compiling of their source failed.  I have
included the wrapper in which we use to call the JVM which interprets
the java API for PfPro.  The only thing that I needed to change in the
actual Verisign sub on the IC side was to check the value of the result
key instead of the return code of the program (since we we're calling a
wrapper in which the return code would always be 0 if the wrapper was
ran successfully, irregardless of whether the java code returned a non 0
value).

IC is able to call command line programs for payment verification.  If
it is a java program you will need to run it through the jvm (See the
code below for details).  If no one has attempted this payment system
yet then your best bet would be to look in the verisign or authorizenet
to get a feel for how those work.

Good luck!
-Ron

#!/usr/bin/perl

# Set environment
$ENV{LD_LIBRARY_PATH} .=":.:..:../lib";
#$ENV{CLASSPATH} .= "./Signio.jar:.";
$ENV{CLASSPATH} .=
"/usr/local/signio/java/Signio.jar:/usr/local/signio/java/
$ENV{PATH} .=
"/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6
/bin:/usr/local/JDK122/bin:/root/bin";

print `java PFProJava $ARGV[0] $ARGV[1] "$ARGV[2]";`;