[ic] build_related.html Error saving matches:

Sat Dec 1 23:08:00 2001

On Sat, 1 Dec 2001, Mike Thompson wrote:

MT>>I am suddenly unable to run "Generate "others who ..." under merchandising
MT>>from the admin pages.
MT>>Can someone please help me figure out what might have broken?
MT>>
MT>>I just upgraded to IC 4.8.3 (Not my first upgrade but this problem existed
MT>>for me at 4.8.2 also)

I ran into this in 4.6.3
Mike posted a fix in the mailing list for it.
It didn't really work for me, so I simply went through that file and I
manually put in various SKU's that I wanted to promote and seemed to be
related. It works great! :-)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Saturday, December 01, 2001 at 23:05 PM:
Why do we elect people and then become afraid of them?

This Linux System has been up 152 hours