[ic] grrrrrrr going nuts

Sun Dec 2 12:08:01 2001

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 steve@moddepot.com wrote:

>>enable UPS so that I can use the UPS style lookup. Will this work? Am I
>>screwing it up by using the 450.csv file?

Somewheres in your configuration files is a line that specifies what file
will be used for looking up zones. In 4.6 it is in catalog.cfg and it is
specified in UpsZoneFile. I don't know where or what it is in the version
you are using. I couldn't find it in your files.

While you should be using 012.csv for accuracy, you can use any zone file
that is laid out properly to get it running.

In fact, you can use the same zone file for Priority Mail that you have been
using for FedEx.
Once a zone file is obtained for a specific location, it is pretty much
there for life. Shipping zones rarely change.

Can you find where the zone table is specified in your configuration files?

Is it set to valid file on your computer?

Please keep this conversation ON the list so that others may be able to jump
in and help out.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, December 02, 2001 at 12:00 PM:
No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in Outer Space.

This Linux System has been up 165 hours