[ic] Credit Card Info

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 22:07:01 2001

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 08:47:36PM -0600, David xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> 2)  I went to Thawte.com to get a pgp key which I've never before had, and
> after signing up, I received a message that they no longer can generate pgp
> keys.

The pgp application itself generates keys (using pgp -kg if you are using
the standard unix version), having someone else generate keys for you requires
you to trust them implicitly, which is dangerous...

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)