[ic] [ic]Merchandising Editor default sort

Tue Dec 4 12:35:00 2001

At 07:58 PM 12/03/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Using Interchange 4.8 on RedHat 7.1.
>
>I am trying to find out how to change the default behavior of the sort in
>the "Merchandising Editor" in the 'Admin' section.
>
>By default, it sorts by description.  An SKU sort would be much easier to
>deal with (for me, anyway).
>
>I've checked the docs, the message archives, and searched the Interchange
>directories manually and with 'grep'.  Unless I'm totally blind, I'm missing
>it.
>
>Anyone know how to change this, or, can it be changed?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Tony Scott
>After Hours Computing
>http://www.ahcnet.net
>\

I believe the behavior in which it defaults to sorting by description is
hard-coded, so to change it for any one catalog you'll want to copy the
appropriate UI pages (i.e. item.html) into your catalog's pages/admin/
directory and modify them to suit.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax