[ic] One/Two Step Purchase?

Tue Dec 4 23:40:00 2001

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Orko Sines wrote:

OS>>One week into installing and trying out Interchange 4.8.2 ( and just
OS>>yesterday I installed 4.8.3 ) I have to say, anyone in on the development
OS>>process of this project has my utmost respect.  There was obviously a metric
OS>>*ton* of work involved in designing this product to be not only compatible
OS>>with the major players in the UNIX WebDev industry ( Perl, Javascript, and
OS>>MySQL ), but to be fully customizable as well!

Let's back up a bit. You make this sound as if a thousand (give or take a
few) people have been working to make Interchange what it is today.

It's ONE person! Just ONE that has brought this to us. Yes, there are other
people involved now, but that's only recently and they are busily rushing
around trying to learn what's been going on in Mike's mind.

I can only think of the wise sage that sits on the top of the mountain
contemplating 'the meaning of life' with thousands of supplicants going to
him to get educated because that sage does actually have all of those
answers. Mike Heins is that sage!

Yes, stuff is missing, especially in the docs. Software authors are
notoriously bad document writers and Mike seems to be no exception. The
people at Red Hat have tried to write docs for Mike's gospel, but their
efforts don't get down to the level that people like you and I need.

Plug away at it. Mike has written some great shit! You can make a fortune
with what he is giving away for free!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, December 04, 2001 at 23:30 PM:
People say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

This Linux System has been up 224 hours