[ic] Re: Trying to get a grip on how IC works with "tables"

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 00:46:00 2001

On Wednesday, December 5, 2001, at 12:36 , AddAction New Media wrote:

> Make sure your permissions are OK.
>
> A bug in IC sometimes corrupts the permissions for the Site
> Administrator.
> The easiest way to correct this is to go to "ACCESS" and click on your
> username, then set the permissions by hand (click all boxes) and save
> changes. Log in again and see what happens. I am not sure, but it has
> happened to me in several IC stores that I could not make changes, after
> this is was solved.
>
> Try it.
>
> Anton

Hi Anton

Thanks.  I tried that too, in the mean time, and that did not fix it
either.  I went in and put a check by everything in the permissions for
the admin user.

Thanks
Chad