[ic] Interchange process dies after a few access

Andy Phung interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 11:01:00 2001

Dear all,
I seemed to have installed the Interchange without much problem and
managed to create a test cart (foundation) and started the interchange
server. All goes well for a few seconds, and I can even access the
cart (even the cgi files) and then the interchange server suddenly
dies. I checked the process list (ps x) and first interchange process
exist, then soon it disappear and replaced by a process: foundation
(name of the cart) and then foundation dies also.
Please what is wrong and how can I correct this problem.

Best regards