[ic] Clearing Form Values from Session

Dorothy Puma interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 14:51:00 2001

Hi All,

I'm sure this must be a simple thing to do, but I have searched for 2
days, and have not been able to find the answer.  What I want to do is
clear out all the form values from the session database, with out the
user having to click on any buttons. I have a form that the user fills
out, the values are sent to a 2nd page for viewing, an email is sent,
and the data is written to a database table.  Once it has been written
to that database table, we no longer need the info stored in the session
database and want the form values to be cleared so they can then return
to the form with cleared values. I would like to do this on the 2nd
page, but haven't figured it out. I'm running 4.8.2 with perl 5.6.1

Any ideas on this would be much appreciated.

thanks,
Dorothy Puma