[ic] Re: Netscape 4.7 and IC (4.8.1) major problems with the shopping cart dropping off...

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 16:21:01 2001

Robert.J.Maagdenberg@seagate.com writes:

> To whom it may concern:
>
> I am having major problems getting the shopping cart contents droping off
> when I try using the shopping cart with Netscape 4.7. and IC 4.8.1. I have
> read the newsletters and I just don't understand how to fix this. I am
> willing to pay a small amount for the fix. I log in and order products in
> Netscape but when I go to checkout (which is on a secure server...) the
> cart drops off in Netscape. The non secure domain is
> http://www.domainname.com and the secure domain name is
> https://secure.domainname.com. Can anyone help me? I am lost. I am willing
> to pay a small fee.

First of all read the FAQ on this topic.

Bye
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices