[ic] One/Two Step Purchase?

Wed Dec 5 16:24:00 2001

Quoting Orko (orkolist_interchange@hotmail.com):
> Thanks, I'll take a look at those.  I've set up IC using the foundation
> tools demo, and am having trouble seeing how to accomplish the two-page
> subscription.  From what I see, there are submits required from the user
> to login, put an item in their basket, checkout, and finalize.  Is there
> code already out there that handles gathering the user data from the
> first page and 'prefilling' the cart with a preselected item?

Make a form to collect the data, and put this on it:

    [calc]
	    $Carts->{main} = [
				    { code => 'os28007', quantity => 1 }
			    ];
	    return;
    [/calc]

Or do it by link:

    [page href=ord/checkout
	    form="
		mv_order_item=os28007
		mv_action=refresh
	    "
    ]Order Brush Set and go right to checkout[/page]

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown