[ic] Hotmail....BAD

Jeff Fearn interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 21:37:01 2001

Wow imagine a world where everyone is judged by the actions of others, guilt
by association. Yeah for democracy!

Imagine you are a contractor, who spends their time at different customer
sites and you want to have a central place where customers can contact you.
Rather easy as hotmail supports getting mail from a pop3 account. You can
email any abuse to jfearn@labf.org, jfearn@optus.net.au or
DarthBobo@edgenetwk.com These being my non free accounts that are
inconvienient to access individually.

I suppose it would also be a crime against humanity for someone to try and
learn how IC works _befor_ they actually start a business, who the hell
would want to help someone stupid enough to have a poor idea like that?

I think that in future the list should not help anyone who wears a hat, or
drives a car with 13 inch wheels. Stupidity for all!

Love and mung beans, Jeff.