[ic] (authorizenet): Charge operation 'authorizenet' failed.

Thu Dec 6 04:40:01 2001

Perl Version      Perl 5.6.0 (called with: perl)
Optional Module Information      Digest::MD5 found (v2.16).
LWP::Simple found (v1.35).
MIME::Base64 found (v2.12).
SQL::Statement found (v0.1021).
Safe::Hole found (v0.08).
Storable found (v1.014).
Tie::Watch not found. Minor: cannot set watch points in catalog.cfg.
URI::URL found (v5.02).
Safe operations untrapped      ftfile sort rand

Database Information
Database Interfaces      GDBM available (v1.03)
No Berkeley DB_File.
DBI enabled (v1.20), available drivers:

ExampleP
Proxy