[ic] Using [banner]

Marty Tennison interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 10:13:00 2001

Hi Marc,

It sounds like you have not told Interchange that the table exists.   Even
though mysql sees the table, interchange will not see it until you inform
interchange of the new table.   I'm sure there are more way to do this than
what I am going to say, but this method works for me.

Create a banner.mysql file in your dbconf/mysql directory with all your
other mysql definition files.   Then edit that file to have the correct
information for your new table.  Restart interchange.   Interchange will
scan that directory and pick up the new table.  After interchange is
restarted you should see the banner table in the IC admin screens just like
all your other tables.    Everything should work just peachy after that.

Hope this helps.

Marty Tennison