[ic] IC and Java App Servers

Richard Cook interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 11:10:39 2001

Sorry for the last post which was in HTML. I'm posting
again.

I'm currently evaluating IC as an e-commerce solution.
I'm more familiar with Java/J2EE, so I'm wondering if
anyone has implemented IC alongside a Java App.
server.

I would like to use IC as the basis for an e-commerce
website, so I don't have to write from scratch the
things IC handles. I would like the rest of the site
to run with JSP and an Java app. server such as
JBOSS/Resin/Tomcat. Any other data needed would be
stored alongside the tables required for IC in
PostgreSQL or other similar DB.

Does this sound reasonable? Has anyone done this
already? If so, what were some problems you ran into?

I searched through the archives for this topic, but
didn't find anything.

Thanks for any insight,
Rich