[ic] Installed 4.83 but 4. 6 is still running on my machine ... What did I miss?

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 16:21:01 2001

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 04:07:57PM -0500, Christopher Van Oosterhout wrote:

> I just ran the following command on my machine:
>
> rpm -ivh interchange-foundation-4.8.3-1.noarch.rpm
>
> I figured this would install/upgrade me from 4.6.3 to the new version.  But
> it does not appear to have taken place.  After running the RPM and stopping
> and restarting Interchange I find the following entries in my log file:
>
> Also, the RPM I downloaded was the "foundation" RPM.  Should I have
> installed a different one?

The foundation rpm is just the base foundation catalog, if you want to
actually upgrade interchange, you need the interchange rpm too...

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)