[ic] Additional Snag ... Installed 4.83 but 4. 6 is still running on my machine ... What did I miss?

Christopher VanOosterhout interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 16:53:01 2001

So far I have two pieces of advice.

The first is that in addition to the foundation RPM I also need the
Interchange RPM.  Where do I find that?  What is that?  Is that the one
listed on the Web site as "Core"?

The second advice was to back up, un-install old version and install the
new version.

I would like to do everything right.  Is there any documentation that
outlines the upgrade proceedure from 4.6 to 4.8?

I have searched online and found documents outlining the upgrade process
for versions of MiniVend to Interchange but I must have missed any specific
documents talking about an upgrade from 4.6 to 4.8

Christopher