[ic] I can't delete a records from the database xyz!

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 09:24:01 2001

Hi List,

in old MV Shop, I've

    <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_table"    VALUE="anmelden">
    <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_key"      VALUE="[scratch code]">
    <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_function" VALUE="delete">
    <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_verify" VALUE="1">

to remove a record from the database "anmelden". After updating to IC
4.8.3, that codes is not working now.
The codes

[delete_record table="anmelden" key="[scratch code]"]

is not working in IC 4.8.3 too!

I could not find a right solution from the mail archiv!

What is the right solution?

Any helps, tips and suggestions are very welcome!

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]