[ic] I can't delete a records from the database xyz!

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 10:56:01 2001

Joachim Leidinger <jojo@blackpoint.de> writes:

> "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" wrote:
> >
> > Joachim Leidinger <jojo@blackpoint.de> writes:
> >
> > > Hi List,
> > >
> > > in old MV Shop, I've
> > >
> > >     <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_table"    VALUE="anmelden">
> > >     <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_key"      VALUE="[scratch code]">
> > >     <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_function" VALUE="delete">
> > >     <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="mv_data_verify" VALUE="1">
> > >
> > > to remove a record from the database "anmelden". After updating to IC
> > > 4.8.3, that codes is not working now.
> >
> > What says the error log ?
>
> Nothing! Remember! I was your student! If there is any error messages, i
> would post this message with my email too. :-)

Hm, then it is hard to guess. I'm using SQL database most of the times.

> > > The codes
> > >
> > > [delete_record table="anmelden" key="[scratch code]"]
> >
> > This is no IC tag.
>
> Right! It was for the old MV! I try out to find a right IC codes/Tag for
> the above tag! What is the right codes to remove a row from the table
> "anmelden.asc"? Looking in UI with flex_select, I'm able to remove a row
> from the table "anmelden". But the row has to be removed automatically
> on my next IC page after any submitting.

[perl tables=anmelden]
$Db{anmelden}->delete_record($Scratch->{code});
[/perl]

You need to do the export stuff too.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices