[ic] ASP like Perl

Korey G. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 12:09:42 2001

Thanks for all your help guys,
    just for the record, if some one else comes around with a similar problem,

  The reason I was pulling up the last field in the database was because
  my [sql-code] field was not unique, I figured if I make all the  code
fields 1
and do a query like so
                 [select * from table001 where code  < 2]

It should work,. right?.... wrong, as with any database you need to have
an ID field which is unique and original in my case the ID was being skitzo,

So basically when I changed my code field to be the part-number (which is
unique)
  I can easily pull  down all the records in the database. with a query like so
                 [select * from table001]
          at which point I dont even need matching criterial, I can just
say all the records,

-Hope this helps someone in the future

-Korey G.