[ic] I can't delete a records from the database xyz!

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 12:27:00 2001

Ed LaFrance <edl@newmediaems.com> writes:

[...]

>  From the docs on Updating Database Tables with a From (I really don't know
>  how relevant this is anymore):
>

> mv_data_enable (scratch)
>
> \IMPORTANT: This must be set to a non-zero, non-blank value in the scratch
> space to allow data set functions. Usually it is put in an mv_click that
> precedes the data set function. For example:
>
>              [set update_database]
>              [if type=data term="userdb::trusted::[data session username]"]
>                  [set mv_data_enable]1[/set]
>              [else]
>                  [set mv_data_enable]0[/set]
>              [/else]
>              [/if]
>              [/set]
>              <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click VALUE=update_database>
>

> More here:
>
> http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev-4.8/ictemplates_40.html

That's right, but in this case IC would leave a message in the error
log.

Bye
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices