[ic] [item-modifier] will not display in checkout

Scott Kennedy interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 22:05:00 2001

I'm having some trouble with item modifiers as well.  Everything gets
displayed okay but the subtotal doesn't get updated (for those
modifiers that alter the price).  What might be wrong here?  How should
I be updating the subtotal when using modifiers?  I didn't have any
trouble until I upgraded to the latest version of IC.  --Scott

=====