[ic] sorting categories

Michelle Wilant interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 8 01:30:01 2001

I believe there is a sort tag you can use -- placing it on your results
page above the listing of your results -- look it up in the docs --

Here's an example one of our developers used in our code:
[sort products:copy_date:rf products:pub_date:rf]

But I haven't learned exactly what the rf part means yet. :)