[ic] Migrating from Miva Merchant to Interchange

Michelle Wilant interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 8 01:39:01 2001

Yea again!  I love converts from Miva to IC.  I would love to read
comments on why you decided to switch -- so I may use your Miva
knowledge for good.  (Get others here to switch.)