[ic] Internationalization - how?

Roulliere Idoménée interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 8 16:27:01 2001

It's better in admin.
1)
In your catalog.cfg :if you are in germany
locale de_DE LC_CTYPE C
2)
http://yoururl/admin/index
Choose : Tables
Next : Hidden admin tables : access,dict,......,locale,....
Click locale
Now your are In the admin/flex_select to edit the table locale
Search code : currency_symbol and modify
If you are in germany , type the caracter euro in the de_DE field
Save
Click Apply changes
You can see an  example in my 'in construction site' www.idomenee.com
Good luck!