[ic] anyone using Authorizenet or SurePay for Credit Card Processing ?

Sat Dec 8 18:22:01 2001

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, JOHN WRONG wrote:

JW>>Been trying to get Authorizenet's merchant account and Gateway
JW>>rate? Anyone using Authorizenet and know their rate?
JW>>
JW>>I am not so sure which on to use for Credit Card processing?
JW>>My list is Authorizenet, VeriSign PayFlow Pro or SurePay. Which
JW>>one do you think has the best rate?

I've been led to believe that these companies set their rates based on your
volume. That may be incorrect.

The thing that you need to really watch are the fixed charges - statement
fee, tech support fee, etc

It may be more advantageous to pay a higher discount rate and lower fixed
fees.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 18:20 PM:
A Cat's courage is as strong as a dog's chain

This Linux System has been up 315 hours