[ic] Justin: wow!!! Thanks you so much for it! Cant wait!!

Michelle Wilant interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Dec 9 00:53:01 2001

You'll want to install those modules on the same box as your IC install.
 They are perl modules.  Here's a little blurb I found by searching for
DBI DBD on google.com -- You might find it enlightening -- as did I --

DBI is a database Application Programming Interface (API) written in the
form of a Perl5 module. This module defines a set of "methods" and
"attributes" to use that defines a consistent interface to any database
that has a DataBase Driver (DBD) defined. This driver also takes the
form of a Perl5 module. The DBI acts as a "switch " between a
programmer's application and one or more database drivers. It is the
drivers that actually talk to the database. For MySQL, this driver is
called DBD::mysql. These methods and attributes are devided into
database methods and attributes and statement methods and attributes.
For more information on the Perl5 DBI, please visit
http://www.symbolstone.org/technology/perl/DBI
<%20http://www.symbolstone.org/technology/perl/DBI> and read the
documentation. For more information on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
as defined in Perl5, go to
http://language.perl.com/info/documentation.html . Your best bet as
always is to read the documentation that comes with the modules!

If you haven't installed perl modules before, they are pretty straight
forward and come with documentation.