[ic] remapping form variables

Orko Sines interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Dec 9 02:40:00 2001

I'm trying to remap four seperate form fields into one on form submission.
Namely, I'm trying to remap four input fields for the credit card number
(four blocks) into the mv_credit_card_number variable.

I've looked through the Signio.pm documentation, and it points to
documentation in the Interchange documentation in the "Payment Settings"
section.  Unfortunately, I've looked through all of the docs and have found
no reference to this section.  I've even recursively grepped for "remap" in
my interchange directory ;)

My boss wants to present the credit card input in four seperate fields, this
wasn't my idea.  I'm assuming that I might need this information later on if
I want to remap something else, anyway.

Thanks in advance,

-- orko