[ic] Setting up SMTP, order e-mail sent to me but not to 'customer' BUG?

Sun Dec 9 18:26:00 2001

On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Christine Chaney wrote:

CC>>if I don't type the virtual I get a sendmail error telling me it could not
CC>>find the sendmail.cf file in the /etc directory.  Which it is there and
CC>>perfect condition.

>From this, possibly the way that you are hitting sendmail for the customers
e-mail may be that it can't find the sendmail.cf file. If so, you may need
to use the sendmail -C /config/file flag, and copy their sendmail.cf into
your area, or set up a link for it.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, December 09, 2001 at 18:20 PM:
Why can't we just spell it orderves?

This Linux System has been up 339 hours