[ic] Problems selecting area/category from left/vertical category menu

Bob Dobalina interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Dec 9 18:43:00 2001

Hi all,

Im starting off by modifying an empty foundation store on my first attempt
at learning IC. I've added areas/sections, with categories in them. They
show up on the left when you enter via 'customer entrance' but when you
click a category name in a specific area/group, it shows all products for
_all categories_ on the results page.

Now i've looked at an IC store that operates correctly in this manner and
the hypertext links for their 'category names' seem to have a se=$category
name feild in them. Where do i add this to my vertical category menu?

I'd like only the products for the category the user clicks to show up.
Hope this makes sense.

-Bobd