[ic] DBI::ProxyServer and DB2 AS400 (any experiences?)

Sun Dec 9 20:11:00 2001

Re DBI::ProxyServer and DB2 AS400

Does anyone have any experience they can share with either of the
above and ic or minivend?

We are intending to connect catalog back end to corporate ERP
system on an AS400 runing IBM's DB2 through a firewall running BSD.
DBI::ProxyServer with DBD::DB2 or DBD::ODBC would proxy the
database connection. allowing only precooked queries.

A simple "yes, we have done that" would go a long way.  :-)

cfm