[ic] Credit Card Info

David xxxxxxx interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Dec 9 23:54:00 2001

Hey Simon,

Thanks for the info!  I stumbled around today for a while working on this,
however, it appears that everything is now set up like you have described
below, however, I still get the following in the body of the order e-mail:

Credit Card Info:
NEED ENCRYPTION ENABLED.

  Payment Method: Credit Card (visa)

  Account Number: 41**1111      Expiration: 10/02

Do you have any idea what I might be able to do to track down the problem on
this?  I've never used gpg before so it's probably just a simple
configuration error.  I did have one question - In the Admin area under
Preferences --> Encryption, what should the ENCRYPTOR value be set to?  On
my system it is currently set to /usr/local/bin/gpg which I've verified as
the correct location.  Are there any other --options or anything that I need
to have in this field as well?

Thanks for your help guys!!

David