[ic] German currency / dezimal=zero problem

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 03:15:01 2001

Erik Kendel wrote:
[....]
> > I add it to :
> >
> >  Locale de_DE PriceDivide         .58
> >  Locale de_DE mon_decimal_point   .
> >  Locale de_DE mon_thousands_sep   " "
> >  Locale de_DE currency_symbol     " DM"
> >  Locale de_DE ps_cs_precedes      1
> >  Locale de_DE frac_digits 2
> >
> > without any success. Same as before. Do you have any other suggestions?!
>
> >Did you restart the Interchange server?
> Ohyeah. I think I made it double with
> /usr/sbin/interchange -r
> /etc/rc.d/init.d/interchange restart
> /usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange --kill and serve and reconfig and
> restart
> >Did you set the locale to de_DE (for example [setlocale de_DE])?
> I setup it in the catalog.cfg. I tried this:
> LocaleDatabase  locale
> Locale          de_DE
>
> and the other version above.
>
> but where is [setlocale de_DE] set?! In the result.html page?

Yes for example! But in most common case, [setlocale xy_XY] is in your
first IC pages (index.html).
Add a line like
TEST: Which locale is set? The locale is [scratch mv_locale]!<BR>
to see what you get. Look into ...products/locale.txt too.
Look into the docs of IC.

Did you display the price with [item-price] or with another codes/IC
(for example [loop-field mypricefield] etc.) Tag?

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]