[ic] Re: German currency / dezimal=zero problem

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 10:28:00 2001

"Erik Kendel" <admin@web-vision.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> If I use the [item-field price] tag the prices are  displayed correctly, but
> without curreny
> symbol. And IC calculates with the wrong prices from [item-price].  Why
> doesn`t the
> catalog use the same prices? Where can I setup the tags?

[item-field price] reads the price from the database.
[item-price] makes more calculation based on your configuration.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices