[ic] German currency / dezimal=zero problem

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 14:46:00 2001

Erik Kendel wrote:

> Yes for example! But in most common case, [setlocale xy_XY] is in your
> first IC pages (index.html).
> Add a line like
> TEST: Which locale is set? The locale is [scratch mv_locale]!<BR>
> to see what you get. Look into ...products/locale.txt too.
> Look into the docs of IC.
>
> Did you display the price with [item-price] or with another codes/IC
> (for example [loop-field mypricefield] etc.) Tag?
>
> Joachim
>
> [scratch mv_locale] shows me nothing when I set LocaleDatabase locale and
> Locale de_DE  in the
> catalog.cfg. The same result if I put [setlocale de_DE] into to index.html.
>
> I use [item-price].
> [loop-field price] doesn't work.

It works! Believe me! See

http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg09920.html

an try it! If the setting of locale is working, your catalog.cfg is
right. If not, your catalog.cfg is not right.
The next step is:

1. add a line like

Test field: [data table="products" field="price"
key="the-sku-number"]<BR>
[seti testmyprice][data table="products" field="price"
key="the-sku-number"][/seti]
[currency][scratch testmyprice][/seti]<BR>

and see what you get. If is not right, something is wrong in your
products file or you have a wrong codes anywhere in your page.

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]