[ic] checkout.html

Tue Dec 11 12:53:00 2001

At 01:21 AM 12/11/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm in the process of creating a multi-page checkout and I am slowly
>weeding my way through the checkout.html.  There a a few lines that I
>don't understand in there.  If anyone could point me in the right
>direction or explain them, it would be much appreciated.
>
>I have run into is these lines:
><INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route
>VALUE="[either]__ORDER_ROUTES__[or]log main copy_user[/either]">
><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=mv_check    VALUE="Save_database">
>
>     [if session logged_in]
>       [set Save_database]
>       [if cgi mv_todo ne submit]
>           [calc] Log("Saving userdb in mv_check.")[/calc]
>           [userdb save]
>           [/if]
>       [/set]
>     [/if]
>
>I can't seem to find much information in the docs on order route and as
>for the rest of it, I'm just at a loss...
>

>Thanks
>
>Steven Potter

Steven -

What IC version are you using?  I recently culled the long-missing docs on
Order Routing, CommonAdjust and other subjects, and put them in a new
document (ic_ecommerce) in the IC document repository.  Some day (I hope)
they will update the online docs at the dev site with this, but my
understanding is that you should find it in the doc directory in your copy
of the 4.8.3 distribution.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax