[ic] User Defined Tag?

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 17:17:00 2001

"Steve Graham" <dtlgc@hotmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Using IC 4.8.3
>
> I need a macro or something, not sure what it is called, to replace the
> following code with a one or two line call. I can probably use the User
> Define Tag, but am not a Perl programmer (yet). Didn't know if I had another
> choice.
>

> Many of my custom pages will use this same code with the exception of the
> price.group match (eg. "CALWB"), which will be different on each page. Hope
> this makes sense.

Define a variable in your configuration, e.g.

Variable WHATEVER <<EOV
... your code here ...
EOV

where you replace CALWB by [scratch pgmatch]

and on your page:

[set pgmatch]CALWB[/set]
__WHATEVER__

Ciao
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices