[ic] checkout.html

Steven Potter interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 20:58:01 2001

Ed LaFrance wrote:

> At 01:21 AM 12/11/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>
>> I'm in the process of creating a multi-page checkout and I am slowly
>> weeding my way through the checkout.html.  There a a few lines that I
>> don't understand in there.  If anyone could point me in the right
>> direction or explain them, it would be much appreciated.
>>
>> I have run into is these lines:
>> <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_route
>> VALUE="[either]__ORDER_ROUTES__[or]log main copy_user[/either]">
>> <INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=mv_check    VALUE="Save_database">
>>
>>     [if session logged_in]
>>       [set Save_database]
>>       [if cgi mv_todo ne submit]
>>           [calc] Log("Saving userdb in mv_check.")[/calc]
>>           [userdb save]
>>           [/if]
>>       [/set]
>>     [/if]
>>
>> I can't seem to find much information in the docs on order route and
>> as for the rest of it, I'm just at a loss...
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Steven Potter
>

> Steven -
>
> What IC version are you using?  I recently culled the long-missing docs
> on Order Routing, CommonAdjust and other subjects, and put them in a new
> document (ic_ecommerce) in the IC document repository.  Some day (I
> hope) they will update the online docs at the dev site with this, but my
> understanding is that you should find it in the doc directory in your
> copy of the 4.8.3 distribution.
>
> - Ed L.

> New Media E.M.S.               Software Solutions for Business
> 463 Main St., Suite D          eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
> Placerville, CA  95667         edl@newmediaems.com
> (530) 622-9421                 http://www.newmediaems.com
> (866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax

Well, I read through that document, but I was unable to find much on
these subjects....   Anywho... as I was reading through the ic_ecommerce
I noticed that you had a reference to: Advanced Multi-level Order Pages.
  I have been unable to find that reference, could you please point me
in the direction.

Thanks

Steven Potter