[ic] Unknown charge type: authorizenet

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 00:38:00 2001

G'Day Patrick,

Also make sure the that the MV_PAYMENT variables are set like this:

MV_PAYMENT_ID           Payment
MV_PAYMENT_MODE authorizenet    Payment
MV_PAYMENT_REFERER              Payment
MV_PAYMENT_SECRET               Payment
MV_PAYMENT_SERVER               Payment

If you have data in them, it will give you grief... Make sure the other ones are
blank...

John