[ic] Raq4i and Interchange Help Needed

John D. Gorena interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 13:48:01 2001

HELP - PLEASE!   Yes, I am begging.

I have a Cobalt Raq4i and I want to install and use Interchange for many of my
virtual domains.  Each domain owner needs to control their own catalog.

I have tried repeatedly to install and run it but I think that the instructions
are not verbose enough for me.

I need somebody who has Interchange working on their Raq4 for several of their
domains to please help - HELP PLEASE!  (yes, I am begging again).

I would like to call you and get this help over the phone or by IRC Chat or
something.  I am sure that I am doing something wrong but I do not know what it
is.

If you are willing to help, please contact me so that I can get with you: via
IRC chat or by phone

Thanks,

--
John D. Gorena