[ic] Change text color in category listing

Chad Wittrock interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 15:59:00 2001

I copied this line into my region file and removed the old line. When I view
the page, the text is black!!! But. . . my links all read

[cat-exec bar_link template=|$ANCHOR$|]

Its like it is not interpretting the template correctly. Is it typed
correctly? I don't have much experience with this so I don't know if it
looks right or not.

Also, I did a search of my whole machine and the only .css that I found that
appeared to have something to do with interchange was:

/usr/lib/interchange/share/akopia/ui/help

Where would I find this .css that you are talking about?

Either fix is great if I can just get one working.

Thanks
Chad