[ic] Running Interchange w/ a seperate secure server

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 17:19:00 2001

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 04:53:33PM -0500, cfm@maine.com wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 03:28:08PM -0600, Jonathan Smith wrote:
> > We've got a somewhat unusual configuration that I'm not sure
> > interchange will support.  Our primary webserver is linux based,
> > running Apache.  However our secure server is a Mac running MacOS
> > (either 8.6 or 9.x) running WebTen (WebTen is based on Apache).
>
> Sure, we use different servers for catalogs (WN) and secure (Roxen).
>
> There **might** be some issues with spaces, encoding and EOL.  We ran
> into that and had to tweak tlink.

Using two different _supported_ servers isn't a problem, but the fact that
one of his servers is a Macintosh that can't run Interchange will be a bit
troublesome.    =)

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)