[ic] simple shipping question (please help)

Fri Dec 14 23:11:00 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, chad townsend wrote:

ct>>#1 i have only posted it twice.
ct>>#2 i have only seen your 2 responses that offered no help
ct>>
ct>>my mail must be screwed up cause i haven't see anything else.  and like i stated below i tried:
ct>>
ct>>> > > > configure interchange shipping for weight
ct>>> > > > > and it seem to be working off quantity.
ct>>
ct>>> > > > > i tried to fake it out with weight saying everything 1 pound is
ct>>> > > > 2.00 and everything 100 pounds is
ct>>> > > > > 5.00 and set the items to the appropriate weight, it didn't
ct>>> > > > work as expected.
ct>>
ct>>because:
ct>>
ct>>> > > > > and it seem to be working off quantity.
ct>>
ct>>even though i set it up for:
ct>>
ct>>> > > > configure interchange shipping for weight
ct>>
ct>>i didn't realize my question was a difficult one.

While your question (and solution) may not be difficult, the way that you
have presented it is difficult to wade through and to understand.

The first boring part is the excessive quoting. (For me, anything that
starts with a '>' is a quote and the more '>' I see is more quoting
depths.) But, I am wierd and a ding-bat.

Please re-think your problem, and find a totally different way to ask your
question.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, December 14, 2001 at 23:10 PM:
This tagline is slithy and gyres and gimbels in the wabe.

This Linux System has been up 464 hours