[ic] Price breaks by quantity

Fri Dec 14 23:25:00 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 hhh@springboardgroup.com wrote:

>>Is there a quick way (or a long way) to change the pricing
>>breaks.  My client has pricing breaks that line up on
>>boundaries of 6; e.g., 6, 12, 144, etc...  However the defaults
>>in IC are 5, 10, 25, and so forth.  Is this doable?

It's quite simple.

Just add them in to pricing.txt. Keep them tab delimited. You can put in
whatever breaks you want. If you haven't populated your inventory it's a
piece of cake.

I added price breaks to a working store by using Joe at the command line and
turning on the column mode and copying over the previous column and renaming
it. I've got about 75 different price breaks

Just remember that once you put in a price, it has to be propagated through
all of the columns. If the base price is $10, and wen they buy 10, or more
the price goes to $5, then every column after the 10 as got to have 5.00 in
it, or they will be charged 10.00

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, December 14, 2001 at 23:20 PM:
Famous last words - Lion at the Circus of Rome: Burp..

This Linux System has been up 464 hours