[ic] Credit Card Info

David xxxxxxx interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Dec 15 10:18:01 2001

Hey guys,

I sent this a week ago but haven't heard from anybody.  Do any of you know
if the ENCRYPTOR value in the admin interface needs any command line
options?  I'm trying to use gpg and am currently using the following value
in the ENCRYPTOR field:

/usr/local/bin/gpg

Please let me know if you're familiar with this.  Thanks!!

Regards,

David xxxxxxx
dxxxxxxx@cyber3dnet.com

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
David xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 10:53 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: RE: [ic] Credit Card Info

Hey Simon,

Thanks for the info!  I stumbled around today for a while working on this,
however, it appears that everything is now set up like you have described
below, however, I still get the following in the body of the order e-mail:

Credit Card Info:
NEED ENCRYPTION ENABLED.

  Payment Method: Credit Card (visa)

  Account Number: 41**1111      Expiration: 10/02

Do you have any idea what I might be able to do to track down the problem on
this?  I've never used gpg before so it's probably just a simple
configuration error.  I did have one question - In the Admin area under
Preferences --> Encryption, what should the ENCRYPTOR value be set to?  On
my system it is currently set to /usr/local/bin/gpg which I've verified as
the correct location.  Are there any other --options or anything that I need
to have in this field as well?

Thanks for your help guys!!

David