[ic] Opera problems

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Dec 16 09:02:02 2001

I hear from some people that my checkout page sometimes refuses them - which
of course is a very bad thing to do.

They tell me that they enter all required information, but the page only
returns when they press Order Now.

Last customer who had this problem was using Opera. She changed to Netscape,
and the order was accepted. I have also heard from users of Internet
Explorer, but can't reproduce the problem myself.

The error.log of this catalog only says: "Denied attempted login with
nonexistent user name 'nn'" around that time. I'm not sure if this is
connected.

It's version 4.8.2 (Foundation) on a SuSE Linux. Any ideas?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk