[ic] Change text color in category listing

Chad Wittrock interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 09:50:00 2001

> [cat-exec bar_link template=|<A HREF="$URL$"><FONT
> COLOR="#000000">$ANCHOR$</FONT></A>|]cat[/cat-exec]<BR>
>
> I copied this line into my region file and removed the old
> line. When I view
> the page, the text is black!!! But. . . my links all read
>
> [cat-exec bar_link template=|$ANCHOR$|]
>
> Its like it is not interpretting the template correctly. Is it typed
> correctly? I don't have much experience with this so I don't know if it
> looks right or not.

> Hmm, do the links also point to $URL$, or is it just the anchor
> that is not
> getting interpolated?  Does the link contain the cat-exec tag too, or just
> the $ANCHOR$ part?  Do you have a test url that shows this behavior?

Yes, the links point to $URL$. The link contains
http://chad.its-is.uni.edu/chclassics/$URL$. Here is a page you can look at
to see exactly what it is doing:
http://chad.its-is.uni.edu/cgi-bin/chclassics/index.html.

> > Also, I did a search of my whole machine and the only .css that
> I found that
> > appeared to have something to do with interchange was:
> >
> > /usr/lib/interchange/share/akopia/ui/help
> >
> > Where would I find this .css that you are talking about?
> >
> I misspoke, it isn't actually in a separate file in the standard
> distribution,
> it's in the THEME_CSS variable in your theme.cfg.

I searched my machine for theme.cfg, but did not find it anywhere. Was that
ever included with 4.6? Or is that just a 4.8 and higher file? Do you know
what was used prior to theme.cfg?

Thanks for your help this far.
Chad