[ic] Change text color in category listing

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 10:32:01 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 08:49:28AM -0600, Chad Wittrock wrote:

> Yes, the links point to $URL$. The link contains
> http://chad.its-is.uni.edu/chclassics/$URL$. Here is a page you can look at
> to see exactly what it is doing:
> http://chad.its-is.uni.edu/cgi-bin/chclassics/index.html.

It would appear that I've been away from Interchange too long, after examining
the code it seems that you can't pass link_template in this manner, and you
have to specify it in either the area or cat tables in the database.
Unfortunately I'm working out of state at the moment and don't have access to
my test servers, so I can't explain exactly how to do that...

> I searched my machine for theme.cfg, but did not find it anywhere. Was that
> ever included with 4.6? Or is that just a 4.8 and higher file? Do you know
> what was used prior to theme.cfg?

In 4.6 the css is in vars/UI_STD_HEAD

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)