[ic] The Interchange-Users Owners' Club

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Dec 17 10:36:01 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 09:28:10AM -0500, AddAction New Media wrote:
> It is a pity that some people on this list that know a lot about Interchange
> only like to answer the "interesting" questions and not those that are
> simple (at least for them). Doing a search does not always bring the right
> answer, even if it has been asked and answered many times, because it might
> be in bits and pieces. And then someone with a simple question might get
> frustrated that nobody answers that question.

After you've answered the same question a few dozen times, you start to think
that maybe people should check the archives first.  Call me crazy, but what is
the incentive for someone who knows the answer to spend 10 minutes typing it
up if the person asking the question isn't even willing to spend that long
typing a few words into the search box on the developer website?

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)